[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence server (acive and stand-bye setup)

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:22:05 CEST 2008

Hi,
I just start to use the Openser as the presence server.
I tested with the eyebeam. The server saved the presentity information to
the MySQL server.
It worked well.
I have questions.
I would like to setup two presence servers. One is active, and the other is
stand-bye.
If the active is down,  the client  sends a message to the stand-bye.
How does the presence server  know that it is active or stand-bye?
How do I set it up?
How do I replicate the database between servers?
If the active is down, how do I make it up running again?

Thanks.

Jeon