[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensipsctl error

Jose Tomas Perez jose_tomas_perez at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:59:12 CEST 2008

Any info on how to fix this issue, any ideas?
Thanks

From: jose_tomas_perez at hotmail.comTo: users at lists.opensips.orgSubject: [OpenSIPS-Users] Opensipsctl errorDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:47:02 +0000

GonzaloI'm also new to Opensips 1.4.2, I'm getting same error but with no directory information: @sipprx:$ sudo opensipsctl monidatabase engine 'MYSQL' loadedControl engine 'FIFO' loadedERROR: Error opening OpenSIPS's FIFO FIFOERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "FIFO")' in your configERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module. I can seen both modparam and the mi_fifo module...Could it be a corrupted module? Should I download a new module from Opensips?Any help would be apriciated, thanks in advance. JoseT