[OpenSIPS-Users] monit + opensips

sai at 800pbx.com sai at 800pbx.com
Mon Sep 1 08:34:19 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for the reply. Were you referring to the following script:
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/cgi-bin/page.cgi?g=Detailed%2F2249.html;d=1
Can you give us any link that might help us for monitoring?

Mainly, We would like to check if openser is up and running, if its
stopped a notification and be able to restart it.

What all is included in functionality monitoring? Call related testing and
SIP tests?

Kindly help us understand more.

Regards,
Sai.