[OpenSIPS-Users] Why the best response is 408 instead of 486 when parallel forking?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 30 10:59:54 CET 2008

Hi Victor,

Thanks for point it out - it looks like 408 is on the top as less
priority -

"If there are no final responses in the context, the proxy MUST
  send a 408 (Request Timeout) response to the server
  transaction.

  Otherwise, the proxy MUST forward a response from the responses
  stored in the response context."

Looks like some rework is needed on this part :D