[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS(Resource List Server)

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:49:12 CET 2008

Thanks Anca.

I copied the xml file to the xcap.doc column. I put the username(list),
doc_type(4), and domain(domain)
 I published the joe, bob and tom's  state.
I sent a  subscribe msg to the list at domain.
I received the notify msg with the following xml message body.
I got a list of uri, but the xml body did not have a each uri's state.
I checekd the presentity database. it has the joe, bob, and tom presentity
state.
What am I missing?

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <list uri="sip:list at domain" xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rlmi"
version="1" fullState="true">
   <resource uri="sip: joe at domain" <joe at domain>>
   <resource uri="sip: bob at domain">
   <resource uri="sip: tom at domain" <tom at domain">>
   </list>

Thanks.
Jeon