[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS(Resource List Server)

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:56:12 CEST 2008

Hi, Anca

Thanks for your information.
I  was busy doing other issues in the presence server.
Now I am back to this issue.
I checked the xcap data structure, and source codes.
The xcap doc column's type is a BLOB in the database. But I looked at the
codes. It seems to save the doc  as a string not a BLOB.
I am still confused.
How do I save the xml sample you wrote to the doc column? I mean the list.
Should I put the whole xml to the doc column in the xcap table?

Thanks.

Jeon