[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with CDRTool installation!

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:13:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

   I'm trying to follow the INSTALL.txt of the CDRTool to accomplish a nice
installation of OpenSER 1.3.2 + Mediaproxy + SerMyAdmin + Asterisk + CDRTool
+ FreeRadius.
   All went well until i started CDRTool installation... it's a little
confusing for a newbie like me but... all the steps of the installation seem
to went well.
   When i go to the browser to look for the CDRTool portal it gives me this
error:

Database error: pconnect as cdradmin to sipdb failed. Session halted.

   I thought it was a mysql users problem... so i went to the shell and
tried to enter mysql with login and password for cdradmin, and... No
problem. It worked fine. Mysql accepted the user login/password.
   Is there someone who can tell me where can i look for errors... I'm
really stuck on this part...
   Thanks in advance,

                           Nuno