[OpenSIPS-Users] next_branches() for successful calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 15 12:03:26 CEST 2008

Hi Francisco,

For such a scenario, you do not need next_branches() or minor branch.

Simply sends the call to a media server which uses 183 to play the
announcement ; the media server must never accept the call (no 200 OK)
and after the playing is done, it must send a negative reply.
In opensips, you get the call in failure route (the branch to media
server failed) and that you fork (append_branch()) to the real
destination of the call