[OpenSIPS-Users] Openser running between 2 networks

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Thu Oct 9 21:36:21 CEST 2008

I also use openser as an outgoing proxy. At first I had the proxy listening on
both interfaces and used rtpproxy in bridge mode. I decided that was not
necessary. Now on the local phones I use the proxy's public address as the
outgoing proxy address. I no longer use rtpproxy in bridge mode. Both the
local phones and external phones can connect with the rtpproxy public
address.