[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: Openser with Audiocodes]

Stefano Palleschi stefano.palleschi at okcom.it
Thu Oct 9 17:03:19 CEST 2008

-------- Messaggio Originale --------
Oggetto: 	Openser with Audiocodes
Data: 	Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:32:57 +0200
Da: 	Stefano Palleschi <stefano.palleschi at okcom.it>
A: 	users-bounces at lists.opensips.org

Hi all,
I'm trying to use openser with Audiocodes 3000 as pstn gateway.
This is my scenario:

UA----------->  openser-------> MGC-------->Audiocodes-------> PSTN.

When I use Asterisk as PSTN gateway I haven't  any problem for rtp
traffic, even when UA is behind nat.
Using Audiocodes I noticed that the rtp traffic doesn't flow from
Audiocodes to Openser (or viceversa), but the rtp flow  bypasses openser.
This cause problems when UA is behind nat because mediaproxy doesn't fix
nat.
All my outbound calls are redirect to MGC, and in my route section the
Audiocodes's IP address doesn't compare.
My questions are:
is this an Audiocodes problem? .... or I can adjust openser
configuration for fix that?

Thanks for your attention.
Regards,
Stefano.