[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RFD] dialog expire event in dialog module

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Oct 9 14:29:30 CEST 2008

I like the idea of having a timeout_route, but if this is to much of a
headache, the flags will do it.
The timeout_route can provide a more refined control over the dialog
timeout handling.
 - send BYE's,
 - terminate the dialog without sending BYE's,
 - re-arm the timer and keep the call going.

With flags, there will be a script callback only when the dialog is
terminated and BYEs are sent out (the local_route callback).  No
script callback for silent dialog expiry.

Regards,
Ovidiu