[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk Load Balancing with OpenSIPS + dispatcher

John D mnemonic81 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 03:53:50 CEST 2008

Hi Darren,

I'd like to use whichever works. I don't have a particular reason for using
dispatcher other than running across the module on Google. Are either
load_gw or dispatcher clever enough to use a SIP proxy that's available (aka
failover in case one node dies) and is it clever enough to know which SIP
proxy has less of a load than the other, or does it just round robin?

Thanks.