[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS Configuration
sridhar at marvell.com
Fri Oct 3 17:40:14 CEST 2008
Is it possible to use a configuration of OpenSIPS RLS along with
watcher-info for User Authorization?
What I mean is,
1. 3 users have subscribed for W-INFO
2. I have created a list and added those 3 users to my list.
3. All 3 users get a notification with status "pending" on their
phones with my URI
4. I get notification about their status as being "closed" since
they have not authorized me.
5. They authorize me by adding respective presence rules.
6. I get NOTIFY with all three users respective PIDFs in the
eventlist XML format.
At this point, when I send a SUBSCRIBE to my list, I get NOTIFY with
only the subscribed contact URI of the group without any PIDF.
I am using version 1.4.2
I am using same configuration as given in
Additionally I have set DB-URL for presence_xml , set force_active as 0
and set integrated_xcap_server as 1.
Appreciate your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users