[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS Configuration

Sridhar Manikarnike sridhar at marvell.com
Fri Oct 3 17:40:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to use a configuration of OpenSIPS RLS along with
watcher-info for User Authorization?

What I mean is,

1.	3 users have subscribed for W-INFO
2.	I have created a list and added those 3 users to my list.
3.	All 3 users get a notification with status "pending" on their
phones with my URI
4.	I get notification about their status as being "closed" since
they have not authorized me.
5.	They authorize me by adding respective presence rules.
6.	I get NOTIFY with all three users respective PIDFs in the
eventlist XML format.

At this point, when I send a SUBSCRIBE to my list, I get NOTIFY with
only the subscribed contact URI of the group without any PIDF.

I am using version 1.4.2

I am using same configuration as given in
http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.RlsConfig

Additionally I have set DB-URL for presence_xml , set force_active as 0
and set integrated_xcap_server as 1.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Sridhar