[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Control Panel

Dragos Oancea dragos at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 26 20:02:11 CET 2008

Hi

I just made some changes in the trunk to fix this issue.
I decided to change some columns.

Note you can play with what info to land in what column from opensips's
configuration file. Check out the acc module.
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/acc.html)

Cheers,
Dragos

mmarzuola at interfree.it wrote:
> Thanks for the help. Now the opensips-cp opens.
> In CDRViewer tool I can display information only in certain areas of the
> columns in the table cdrs.
> I have noticed that some fields such as Username Source, Domain Source
> and Destination does not exist between the columns of cdrs.
> My cdrs table has the following columns:
>
> cdr_id  | call_start_time | duration | src_uri | dst_uri | leg_status |
> sip_call_id   |   sip_from_tag    | sip_to_tag  | cdr_rated | created  |
> leg_type | leg_transition | caller_id | callee_id | in_gw | cdr_cost |
> cdr_type |
>
> There is some sql file that creates these fields?
>
> Also in table acc I have added the extra columns that the
> opensips_cdrs_1_4.sql procedure required:
>
> src_leg | dst_leg | caller_id | callee_id | leg_type | leg_transition |
> in_gw | leg_status | cdr_id |
>
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> Matteo Marzuola
> Vuoi essere presente online?
> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
> A partire da 18,59 euro

Dragos Oancea
VOIP Developer
Voice System