[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy can't Closing expired calls, 404 Requested Dialog not found

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Nov 26 14:03:08 CET 2008

On Tuesday 25 November 2008, john li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I agree you opinion.  but now the situation is that when i start a
> call, there are one and only one dialog record in the table, and when i
> end the call normally, the record disappear automatically.

If you use engage_media_proxy() (and I assume you do, since you have the
dialog_id in the dispatcher/relay, otherwise it will be absent and it
wouldn't even try to instruct opensips to close the dialog), it should
close the media session automatically when the dialog ends, so it should
not timeout and attempt to end the dialog.

Your description is not detailed enough to indicate what's happening.

--
Dan