[OpenSIPS-Users] limiting multiple registrations

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Nov 25 19:48:20 CET 2008

X-Lite/Eyebeam and a Polycom with 3.x SIP software on it are the only
two UAs I know of that deregister.  But I've hardly seen them all.  That
being said, I need to knock out any existing registrations on in the
registrar when a new, valid one comes in.  I'm not sure how one would do
that.  Is there a way to force an expiration before saving the new one?
Or, perhaps to outright delete it through a function of the registrar
module somehow?

- Jeff