[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple USRLOC Entries per user

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Nov 24 17:12:52 CET 2008

El Lunes, 24 de Noviembre de 2008, Ali Jawad escribió:
> Hi All
>

> I have an issue with USRLOC, each user has multiple entries in the
> usrloc table with some users having up to 30 usrloc locations "although
> the server has been running for less than half an hour"
>

> Example
>

> http://pastebin.com/dac6a95

sip:Amer at 85.31.86.174:1670;transport=TLS;rinstance=M0a2 is not the same as
sip:Amer at 85.31.86.174:1670;transport=TLS;rinstance=DdX4 since both
have "rinstance" parameter with different value.

So for the registrar they are different Contact's and shouldn't delete/update
one of them when a new one arrives.

The question is: why your phone is sending so many registrations?

BTW you can limit the number of registrations per AoR with a "registrar"
module parameter. Look for it.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo