[OpenSIPS-Users] Generate INFO application/dtmf-relay message

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Nov 24 15:05:52 CET 2008

I really, think you need to re-think what you are trying to do. It simply
doesn't make any sense the scenario you've described.
I imagine your mystery device is something like a door control. If it's
analog, and you are using some sort of ATA, it doesn't make sense to send it
a DTMF before you make a call to it.. That would be like leaving a message
on your home answering machine without ever calling it. If your analog
mystery device requires a telephone line, you'll need to place a call to it
first.. Once you have the dialog established, it should be pretty easy to
send it a tone from whatever established the dialog.
-Brett