[OpenSIPS-Users] Help!! How to do failover of mysql connection

Pablo Hernan Saro pablosaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:40:51 CET 2008

Hi Krunal,

As far as I know, the db_mysql module does not support fail-over. But you
can do it out OpenSIPS.
Search for MySQL proxy (it is what you need, but it stills alpha). Other
possibility is to consider a MySQL cluster and a local replication in the
same machine where OpenSIPS runs -with a secondary configuration file-, but
you have to take care of switching to the local db.
Hope it helps.

Pablo