[OpenSIPS-Users] Generate INFO application/dtmf-relay message

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Nov 18 05:49:22 CET 2008

I've mentioned several times.. try using the UAC module to generate
the message. OpenSIPs is a proxy. It isn't made to GENERATE any
message, but to relay and reply to messages. You can use the fifo
method of the UAC module to generate an outgoing message. Look up the
click to dial (ctd) examples. It's not for SIP INFO, but it has an
INVITE method.

On the other hand:
sipp (or some sort of real UAC)----> opensips --->
your-fancy-device-we-don't-understand
makes plenty of sense with the given technology

That's my $0.02