[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Not Showing the Price

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Nov 17 13:31:52 CET 2008

Hi Dilip,

I canot see any calls at all in your syslog entries. As a wild guess
most probably your destination field is not formatted correctly, it
should start with 00 to be matched by the standard destination lookup
logic.

Can you paste the Radius accounting tickets for one  OpenSER session
(START, STOP, UPDATE radius tickets)?

You can find the radius tickets under /var/log/freeradius/radacct/*

Regards,
Adrian