[OpenSIPS-Users] reply with CANCEL message

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Nov 13 17:45:50 CET 2008

2008/11/13 Alex R. S. M <alex_rsm at hotmail.com>:
> The INVITE request to End-point B generated with append_branch() within
> openSIP.
> So how openSIP knows to generate a CANCEL message when one End-point answers
> the call?

What is the problem? when you generate a new branch with
"append_branch()" OpenSIPS already know that this transaction has a
new branch, so if it receives a CANCEL from upstream it will "forward"
it to all the pending branches (including the new created one). This
is done automatically by OpenSIPS when using "t_relay()" for the
CANCEL request.

But I don't understand why you think OpenSIPS doesn't handle it
internally, of course it does.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>