[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS change from the latest trunk svn

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 13 14:55:01 CET 2008

Hi Jeon,

You spotted the changes very well :) .
They are listed in commit log for revision *4854:* 

/- fixed bugs in RLS discovered at SIPIT
	- use rls-services document to take the list instead of resource-list document
	- send 200 OK faster so that retransmissions don't occur because of time consuming processing
	- added presence_server exported parameter to have the possibility to set the address of the presence server and avoid Subscribe messages beeing sent by the RLS bouncing on and off the main proxy

However they are also present in the 1.4 svn branch.
The reason for this changes are to fix some problems that we discovered 
at SIPIT, Lannion.
I used a wrong document to get the list - "resouce-list" document. The 
right one that is used now is "rls-services".
Also we decided to make the list documents accessible only by the user 
that created them. This is the reason for which in database in columns 
username and domain will not be the list uri ( contained in R-URI for 
Subscribe), but the identifications for the user sending the request - 
from header uri.
So you need to a document of type RLS_SERVICES(8) in database with a 
'service' node having attribute 'uri=list_uri'. RLS will search in the 
document and try to match the value of uri attribute with R-URI for 
The description of the rls-services document is 
Here is an example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <rls-services xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services"
    <service uri="sip:anca-list at opensips.org">
      <list name="friends">
            <entry uri="sip:test1 at opensips.org"/>
            <entry uri="sip:test2 at opensips.org"/>

Yoo Chan Jeon wrote:
> Hello,
> I downloaded the latest codes from trunk svn in  Nov 3rd.
> The revision is 4889.
>  There are some differences between 1.4 and trunk.
> I had problems in the RLS.
> I looked at the get_resource_list() in the subscribe.c.
> There are changes  from RESOURCE_LIST(4) to RLS_SERVICES(8) in the 
> 'doc_type' column.
> 'username' column changes from the request-header user to the 
> from-header user.
> 'domain' column chnages from the reuqest-header domain  to the 
> from-header domain.
> What data information should be in the xcap table now?
> I used to put  the  value  4  in the doc_type column .
> Thanks.
> Jeon
> .
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users at lists.opensips.org
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20081113/189f7ef5/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: anca.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 208 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20081113/189f7ef5/attachment-0001.vcf 

More information about the Users mailing list