[OpenSIPS-Users] Perl dialog callback

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Nov 13 10:00:32 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Giuseppe Roberti wrote:
> >
> > Is it possible to register a user perl function as a dialog callback ?
> > If so, how to do it ?
>
> well, this is not available right now - I'm not too much into the perl
> module (how it works), but probably you need an extension in the module
> in order to access the callback registration function. Also, the pass a
> pointer to the callback function.
>
> Maybe Bastian (the perl modules author) may bring some light here :).

The perl module currently cannot register its functions with the dialog
module; implementation of such an extension should not be too difficult,
though.

Unfortunately I am no longer involved in OpenSER-descendant development, as my
company has chosen not to further its VoIP efforts. Due to that, I cannot
really help in the development of such an extension for the time being.

Best Regards
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-28

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ ...put knot yore trust inn spel chequers.