[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT: Why replacing "Contact" with thereceivedpublic IP:port instead of adding a parameter with it?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 13 11:17:12 CET 2008

Hi Klaus,

It might be right (from semantic pov) - I suggested this as there are
other devices using it for similar purpose, so there is a kind of
unwritten convention and the probability to work (to be properly
interpreted by other devices) is higher.

BTW, did you know if the RFC recommends/specifies a param for this purpose ?