[OpenSIPS-Users] something strange??

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:24:25 CET 2008

I have the lastest 1.5 devel trunk running on debian

I use keepalive to share an ip b/w this and my other opensips server and a
unique dedicated ip on each of the 2 servers

when server A has the shared ip, it is recieving traffic on this ip, but
then relaying it out the dedicated ip of the server

currently have opensips active on the interface where these 2 ips reside and
in my config listening on the interface rather than the ips

is this harmless behavior? is it usual for something like this to happen?

Alex