[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: [Serdev] the sip router project]

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 6 12:21:54 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I'm very sorry for yourself you have chosen to advocate Bogdan's
> email. Surely I have been ironic in responding to it,

I was not advocating Bogdan's email, I was criticizing your attempt to
belittle and demonize the other party in an attempt to elevate your
position by contrast. I found that to be in serious contradiction with
your goal of uniting the people under a common banner. If they do not
wish to do that, you should respect their choice no matter of their
reason, instead of being sarcastic and implying that going their way
is "A Bad Thing To Do". It's not.

And stop condescending us. It's not helping you look like the person that
is able to mediate a conflict and unite a split project.

--
Dan