[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS and presence Server

mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com
Mon Nov 3 13:23:44 CET 2008

Hi Anca,

Thankyou for quick reply..

I followed the below steps..as i dont want to use openXCAP.

1. in cfg file, added modparam("rls", "integrated_xcap_server", 1)

2. and updated XCAP table with username('SIMPLE Buddy
List'),domain(mydomain.com), doc(<xml contents>) and doc_type(4)

using the following command:
   mysql> insert into xcap(username,domain,doc,doc_type) values('SIMPLE
Buddy List',
    > 'mydomain.com' ,
    > '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    '> <resource-lists xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists">
    '> <list name="SIMPLE Buddy List">
    '> <display-name>SIMPLE Buddy List</display-name>
    '> <entry uri="sip:alice at mydomain.com<mailto:alice at mydomain.com
<mailto:alice at mydomain.com>>">
    '> <display-name>Alice</display-name>
    '> </entry>
    '> <entry uri="sip: bob at mydomain.com <mailto:bob at mydomain.com
<mailto:bob at mydomain.com>>">
    '> <display-name>bob</display-name>
    '> </entry>
    '> </list></resource-lists>
    '> ',4);

When subscribe message is coming from S-CSCF, I am seeing 2 subscribe
messages going from RLS to Presence... (each for Bob and Alice)..
I believe, there should be only one subscribe message going..

Am I missing something here?? Can you please help me out in this..

Regards,
Mahesh Peddi