[OpenSER-Users] presence module dialog handling

Sigrid Thijs sigrid.thijs at androme.com
Thu May 29 15:57:14 CEST 2008

Anca Vamanu wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I know it is useless but this is what the RFC says: a successful
> Subscribe must be followed by a Notify with the presence state(none in
> this case).

But in this case, no SUBSCRIBE is sent by the watcher. The presentity
changes his presence (which issues a PUBLISH), and the presence module
sends notifications on all active watcher dialogs. Also those that are
'polite-block'-ed (who receive always a NOTIFY with the same content).
I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just one thing we noticed.

kind regards,

Sigrid