[OpenSER-Users] Me too: OpenSER 1.3.2 is unusually slow

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 27 10:14:53 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 27 May 2008, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> After upgrading to  1.3.2 from 1.3.1 I'm encountered (similar to
> described in that list already) issue, e.g. openser answers unreliably
> slow to all messages (~40 seconds delay). DNS lookup related fix
> doesn't helps.
>
> I'll try to find what exactly caused this delay (if it's
> openser-related issue and not something else).

Hi Peter,

if there is a general problem with the latest release, then this would be
indeed a serious regression. I'm of course interested in further debugging
this. Perhaps you can share further details of the problem? If you attach gdb
or strace to the process in question, what does it show?

Another possiblity to find this problem would be a a bisect-search from 1.3.1
to 1.3.2.

Cheers,

Henning