[OpenSER-Users] Possible problem with script presence-create.sql

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 26 11:04:03 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 21 May 2008, Florent Le Saout wrote:
> I'm a new user of openser.
> (I use openser 1.3.1-3+b1 from package of debian testing)
> I want to use the module of presence.
> If I refer to documentation I read that I have to use
> presence_xml-create.sql to create the tables. But I can't find it.
> I use the script presence-create.sql which seems to replace it.
> I create a table named xcap but the module need xcaps, if I create the same
> table renamed xcaps that work well. I think there is a mistake of naming of
> the table xcap(s).
> I take a look to 1.3.x of your repository and I see the same thing in the
> sql script.
>
> Thank you for your job.

Hi Florent,

there are some small errors present in the presence modules documentation. The
docs state that the table name is "xcaps", but the correct name is "xcap".
This is also the default name. If you don't specify "xcaps" in the
configuration, the modules should work just fine. The database script name is
also not correct.

Thank you for the report,

Henning