[OpenSER-Users] Problem with BYE signaling during no answer call forward to PSTN

Krunal Patel krunal.patel at ecosmob.com
Thu May 22 18:40:15 CEST 2008

Hi,
Here is the scenario of the call.

12345 ---> 56565656 ----> PSTN

I have registered user 12345 using sjphone.
Dialing 56565656 which is registered to the same openser.
Now i let the call ring & after timeout call is transffered to PSTN number.
Which is terminated by PSTN gateway.
I am using mediaproxy for audio signaling & getting audio properly both
side.

Now the problem is when PSTN number hangsup the call,it should send BYE
signal to the domain name.
But instead of sending BYE signal to domain name it sends it to the IP.
& because of that the UA can't acknowledge  the BYE signal & stay connected.
& BYE keeps looping in openser.

As the pstn number sends BYE to IP , I have tried by setting
alias=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx .
Eventhough it was not solved.

Thanks in advance

Krunal Patel