[OpenSER-Users] Does somebody use $(rU{s.unescape.user}) to be RFC3261 compliant?

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Thu May 22 11:22:59 CEST 2008

22 maj 2008 kl. 11.15 skrev Iñaki Baz Castillo:

> Hi, to be RFC3261 compliant a SIP proxy should accept hex encoded
> username in
> any URI, this is:
>
>  sip:alice at domain == sip:%61l%69ce at domain
>
> For allowing this we must use, explicitely, the transformation
> $(rU{s.unescape.user}). Do OpenSer administrators allow this hex
> encoding?

Equally interesting: Is OpenSER translating this before it hits the
configuration,
like all the database tables and comparisions - or do we have to do it
in the configuration?

I would prefer "automatic" handling in comparisions with database
tables and such.
For one account, like "38#45" some clients URI-encode, some does not.

/O