[OpenSER-Users] CANCEL not always beeing relayed

Tobias Lindgren tobias.lindgren at ip-only.se
Thu May 15 16:11:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have some problems with CANCELs not always beeing relayed from A to B
via an OpenSER 1.3.1.

When I try to make a call and CANCEL it with my own equipment,
everything works just fine. OpenSER receives CANCEL and passes it on to
the PBX.

However, some customer calls that are beeing CANCELed are not always
relayed by OpenSER and I cannot find out why. They are received by
OpenSER but never sent forward.

I have sip-logs and OpenSER debugs, are there someone with more
understanding of the OpenSER-code that can take a look at them?

Br,
/Tobias