[OpenSER-Users] Rewriting the to header

shiebar at post.tau.ac.il shiebar at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Mar 27 16:24:45 CET 2008

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your last help. I have found that I didn't add the rule for
INVITE in my sip.xml. Beginners mistakes :-).
Now when trying to make a call I get no route exception:
StandardProxy    [SipProcessor[4]] -
javax.sip.TransactionUnavailableException: no route!

Can you please help with this issue (or at least give my some
direction were to look for the problem).

Thanks in advance,
Shie