[OpenSER-Users] Openser fails to load module snmpstats

Stanislaw Pitucha stanis at zimbra-1.gradwell.net
Tue Mar 25 12:03:23 CET 2008

Reposting - for some reason original message got attached as response to
another thread on list, so some people might have missed it.
---

Hey
I can't get snmpstats module to load. Message from logs is (during
config parsing):
ERROR:core:sr_load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/openser/lib/openser/modules/snmpstats.so>:
/usr/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.10: undefined symbol: boot_DynaLoader

System: CentOS-5.1, 32b, up-to-date.
Openser: svn head from 1.3 branch

Tried `ldconfig`, recompiling after `make clean`, ... Has anyone got
some ideas how to resolve it? Google points to problems with linking C
extensions for perl only, which I think is not the case here.

Thanks,
Stanisław Pitucha