[OpenSER-Users] allow_trusted evaluates to false in 1.3.1

CSB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Thu Mar 20 04:03:56 CET 2008

I have the following permissions module setup:

modparam("auth_db|permissions|uri_db|usrloc|domain|lcr", "db_url",
"mysql://user:password@localhost/ser")

modparam("permissions", "db_mode", 0)

modparam("permissions", "trusted_table", "trusted")

        if (!is_uri_host_local()) {

                if (is_from_local() || allow_trusted() ) {

                        route(5);

                        route(1);

                } else {

                        sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");

                        xlog("403 in call type processing. rs $rs si $si rm
$rm ru $ru tu $tu fu $fu fd $fd rr $rr");

                };

                return;

        };

When an invite is received the calls is rejected with a 403 and "403 in call
type processing" is written to the log file. So allow_trusted must be
evaluating to false

I can see from the log that the following query is executed:

13 Query       select proto,from_pattern,tag from trusted where
src_ip='202.180.001.001'

When I execute this query directly on the database it returns:

| proto | from_pattern | tag  |

| any   | NULL         | NULL |

1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Could anyone advise what I've done wrong?

OpenSER1.3.1

Regards

Cameron