[OpenSER-Users] SNMPStats

jmagder jmagder at somanetworks.com
Wed Mar 19 18:12:49 CET 2008

What email address did you try to contact me at?  I don't remember
seeing any email.  Can you show me the bounce message?

At any rate, you should direct your questions to this list so everyone
can benefit from your questions.  In general I am unable to read every
message, but I do filter through any containing the "snmpstats" string.  :-)

- JM