[OpenSER-Users] SNMPStats

Michael Young myoung at redmonsters.net
Wed Mar 19 17:09:32 CET 2008

Is anyone using snmpstats in version 1.3? I am trying to graph concurrent
calls by IP address.  I have snmpstats loading without any errors, but it
doesn't seem to respond to any queries. I tried to email the maintainer
directly, but the email bounced. I have a suspicion this code is pretty much
unmaintained right now...

Any other suggestions for tracking concurrent calls by IP?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Young

Checked by AVG.
9:54 AM