[OpenSER-Users] interconnect with another operator trough sip

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:55:08 CET 2008

Hello,

if you asked on this list, then I recommend using openser for peering
:-) -- of course using it with tls will provide you inter-connection
security and privacy.

Using an extra openser box is a matter of you architecture design --
should be more modular and scale better, but will add a bit of more
complexity in platform management. The main reason I see to use an extra
box is that when you need to change peering rules the rest of sevice is
not affected as you will change the config of the peering openser only.

Cheers,
Daniel