[OpenSER-Users] "always" serial fork with LCR?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Mar 17 16:38:04 CET 2008

Amit Sharma writes:

 >    In my opinion, serialize_branches should not look at the q-values (that
 > functionality is available through LCR)

the idea is that we could drop lcr functions
load_contacts/next_contacts if the core functions one day do the same
thing.

 > 1. The UA's do not send any q-value in registration but serial forking is
 > required.

you can set default q value to be used in cases where register request
does not include any.

if you need to force serial forking of equal q value contacts, please
write a function that is called before calling load_contacts() and that
rewrites q values of contacts whatever way you like.

-- juha