[OpenSER-Users] Relaying to outbound proxy

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 17 15:57:57 CET 2008

Hi Adrian,

I wrote the path module for exactly the scenario you describe here, so
it should work for you as well :)

So, on your outbound proxy you have to set:

loadmodule "path.so"
modparam("path", "use_received", 1)

As well as something like the following in your routes:

if(method=="REGISTER") { add_path_received(); }

An on your registrar/proxy, you have to set:

modparam("registrar", "use_path", 1)
modparam("registrar", "path_mode", 0)
modparam("registrar", "path_use_received", 1)

Cheers,
Andreas