[OpenSER-Users] R: Error in pua_usrloc: PUBLISH with empty body (bug 1821002)

Zappasodi Daniele Daniele.Zappasodi at seltatel.it
Mon Mar 17 09:12:26 CET 2008

Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I haven't found an expires paramater of usrloc module, maybe you mean the expires of registrar module:
modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 3600)

If it is so, I have tried with the same value for presence and registrar
modparam("presence", "max_expires", 3600)
and with presence expires greater than the registrar expires
modparam("presence", "max_expires", 4000)

I have repeted the test and I have seen that the error messages occur when I deregister and reregister the subscribed client, but I think that the error could be related to the fact that the subscriber (Eyebeam) refuses the first NOTIFY (why?) sended by openser for the first REGISTER from the subscribed.

In the attached file you can see the syslog with debug level = 9
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message inerror.