[OpenSER-Users] SIP/2.0 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist

shiebar at post.tau.ac.il shiebar at post.tau.ac.il
Fri Mar 14 23:06:18 CET 2008

Hi,

I am new with openser. I was able to configure openser with wesip that
both will run. When trying to make a call between two softphone I get
"SIP/2.0 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist". Both caller and
callee are registered.
In addition I see that after creating the db I don't have a user
openser with read-write permmissions.
> openserctl acl show openser
Non-existent user 'openser'. Still proceeding? [Y|N]

I have used "openserdbctl create" to create the db.
And i got no error message when creating it.

WeSIP get the message with the openser IP and not with the callee IP.
Could it be the reason for the 481 reply?

Thanks in advance,
Shie