[OpenSER-Users] Is it a bug? TM module is sending CANCEL requestregardlesswhat the script do with the From Header since 1.3.0

Bai Shi baishi at nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 12 12:40:47 CET 2008

I think avp can be choose to preserve in the whole transaction by modparam of TM module.
Try your luck at onreply_avp_mode (integer)
But I do think if openser could take this over, it'll be a nice thing. Anyway openser has to store a copy of sip msg, then why not store the manipulated version? Just a piece of mind =)
Rgds,
Bai Shi