[OpenSER-Users] OpenSer 1.3 + SEMS 0.10: open file problem

Erich Hohermuth eh at solnet.ch
Wed Mar 12 08:38:11 CET 2008

Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for your answer, I have now upgraded to "Sip Express
Media Server (1.1.0-pre-r752) and after I changed the socket name from
"/tmp/openser_sock" to "/tmp/ser_sock" everything is working.

SER:
- modparam("mi_datagram", "socket_name", "/tmp/openser_sock")
+ modparam("mi_datagram", "socket_name", "/tmp/ser_sock")

SEMS:
- ser_socket_name=/tmp/openser_sock
+ ser_socket_name=/tmp/ser_sock

Regards