[OpenSER-Users] Openser DB with Mysql-cluster

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:28:35 CET 2008

2008/3/10, Sasa Coh <sasacoh at gmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> If you use openser_mysql script (version 1.2.x)
>
> 1) create a resource file /etc/openser/.opensermysqlrc and enter the
> following line:
> TABLE_TYPE="ENGINE=NDBCLUSTER"

2) run the script (don't forget to backup data): openser_mysql create or
> openser_mysql reinit,...
> The script (deletes and) creates all openser tables with table_type =
> ndbcluster

Hi Sasa,
I changed TABLE_TYPE="MyISAM" with TABLE_TYPE="NDBCLUSTER" directly in
openser_mysql.sh (without create /etc/openser/.opensermysqlrc).
I made it few minutes before your mail... but I think that it is the same.

Regards,
> Sasa

Thanks.
Antonio.