[OpenSER-Users] "user not found" and "user not exist"

Amit Vijayvargiya amit.v at pyronetworks.com
Mon Mar 10 11:11:26 CET 2008

Hi,

    Thanks for your reply,

    i am agree with you people we have to send 480 when user not found.
    what changes i have to do in openser.cfg for that

    currently i am using

    if (!lookup("location")) {
                switch ($retcode) {
                        case -1:
                        case -3:
                                t_newtran();
                                t_reply("404", "Not Found");
                                exit;
                        case -2:
                                sl_send_reply("405", "Method Not
Allowed");
                                exit;
                }
        }

'

PL

0
!

    in above we only look into location table. so here we have to reply
        t_reply("480", "Temporarily Unavailable");

    but now how we can check that user not in the domain so we reply 404

Thanks & Regards,
Amit