[OpenSER-Users] Not adding record-route for ack

Vikas CG. vikas_cg at spanservices.com
Sun Mar 9 09:53:47 CET 2008

Thanks Robert Dyck,
   For the suggestion.
Thanks,
Vikas C.G.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Dyck [mailto:rob.dyck at telus.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:56 AM
To: users at lists.openser.org
Cc: Vikas CG.
Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] Not adding record-route for ack

The route is determined by the INVITE as it makes it's way from the UAC
to UAS
while collecting Record-Route's as it goes. The UAS then forwards the
Record-Route list back to the UAC in the 200 OK. Both ends are now aware
of
the route set which will not be altered in this dialogue. Any further
messages in this dialogue must follow the route set. If in-dialogue
messages
contain Record_Route the Record-Route must be ignored.

The short answer is that ACK may contain Record_Route but it will be
ignored.