[OpenSER-Users] Presence status?

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Fri Mar 7 14:21:52 CET 2008

This is a naughty thing to say. I'm guessing lot's of users "must" run the
stable version and not the svn releases. As such there is no update (yet)
for OpenSER1.3.

Luckily for me I installed OpenSER1.3 on a test bench, because it's useless.
It crashes when I try to dial a number with some presence errors - from
reading this list I am guessing it's fixed in SVN but I will not be able to
run SVN releases on our production servers.

Basically I find it sad that this error slipped through to the release
version :(

So, when will 1.3.1 be out? The wiki said 4th of March, I'm guessing you are
looking at a later date now?

gojensen